Retail Branch Alternative for Loan Officers, Brokers, Bankers and Reverse Mortgage Professionals
Are you are a producing mortgage loan officer or do you manage a branch? If the answer is Yes; we invite you to take a few minutes to discover the important reasons you should consider joining American Nationwide Mortgage Company. We have been in business for 21 years and an industry leader in providing mortgage branch opportunities for 15 years.
AT ANMC we provide a higher level of support to our branch managers to make sure that their mortgage branch employees receive the help and assistance required to be a success. At ANMC we help mortgage professionals succeed one originator at a time.
Advantages of Managing an ANMC Retail Branch
ANMC is a direct lender and a major broker. We are an approved Full Eagle FHA / HUD mortgage lender, underwriting and funding FHA, VA, Reverse and USDA (RD) loans. As our employee you can operate as a mortgage banker, you also have the ability to close as a mortgage broker using our extensive list of wholesale lenders. Our compensation program for branch managers and loan originators is one of the most agressive and flexible plans in the industry.
As an American Nationwide Mortgage Manager or Originator you will have the tools and support needed to succeed in the new lending enviroment we are now in.
How can ANMC help you succeed? Here are a few of the tools and services we provide.
- You can originate as a Full service mortgage banker.
- You get very competitive pricing with a full list of loan products.
You have the advantage of a state of the art pricing engine for fast best case pricing every time.
- You have the ability to broker loans (ANMC does not have a first right of refusal like many companies require).
- Every branch is assigned a production specialist to help you with advertising and marketing, pricing, HR, accounting, and compliance.
- With 21 years in the business and a very successful track record as a mortgage industry branching specialist, we give you the security of a company that has proven that we are here to stay.